A Warm Welcome to the ‘Scientific-Vastu-Learning’ programme.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
We have unique teaching methodology from traditional/ bookish/ superstitious Vastu courses. We believe in imparting ‘To-the-point’ knowledge, but not piling up bundles of books, notes, papers and useless matter. Whole of our reading material has been conceptualized, designed and systematically organized by us which is perfect ‘Target-oriented’. This is the outcome of 37 years rigourous improvements based on our students’ feed-back, suggestions and ideas, to which we value. We need by-heart appreciation, regard & thanks from our students……… so we concentrate so much on it.
The institute “INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF VAIDIC CULTURE” (IIVC) Regd. NEW DELHI organizes different online and correspondence courses from time to time best suited to the timings, need, conditions, purpose of learning & financial factors of the candidates.
Given below are the details of courses:
- ‘ON-LINE’ (Through emails/ internet)
- ‘Correspondence’ (Through Dak-Post / Courier)
- Disciplines on which the courses are organized
- Vastu Shastra (Commences on 1st. & 15 th. Day of every month)
- Numerology (Commences on 1st. & 15 th. Day of every month)
- Commencement of the following Courses
two times a year- Details displayed on ‘News Letter” available on right hand side of the Home-Page of this website)
- Tarot Card Reading
- Other Occult SciencesPlease note that all the courses are through ONLINE (Distance Learning Program-Through Internet-emails) or through correspondence only.REGULAR COURSES (Classroom System) are not currently offered by us.
ELIGIBILITY (The basic qualification / background): Any literate person with a sound knowledge of English or Hindi language with any stream i.e. Arts, Science (Medical, Non-medical), Commerce can get him/ her registered for any one course at a time.
- TYPES OF VASTU COURSES WE OFFER
There are five levels in Vastu courses i.e.
‘LEVEL-1’ : Basic or ‘Elementary’ Course in Vastu:
‘LEVEL-2’ : Advanced Vastu Course
‘LEVEL-3’ : Professional Course in Vastu
‘LEVEL-4’ : Remedial Vastu Course
‘LEVEL-5’: Technical (Hi-tech Instrumental) Vastu Course
- HOW TO GET ADMISSION?
- Read all the pages dedicated to courses very carefully
- If it suits to you, fill up the ‘On-Line Admission Form’ given on the last page of Courses
Details and submit online itself. We shall receive it instantly
- After receiving the online Registration Form, our admission department shall study and analyze everything filled up by the aspirant.
- Within 48 hours from receipt of the ‘Filled Registration Form, we shall mail the candidate the ‘TRN’ (Temporary Registration Number), and he/she shall be asked to deposit the Course-fee in the Axis Bank located near to his/ her house in your area/ city. We advise that you should tell the banker to feed your name in bank’s computer while depositing the fees so that we may receive your name from bank’s instant SMS or bank’s email. Or you can call/ SMS that you have deposited the fees.
- As soon as the candidate deposits the fee in our account, we shall get instant information/ message from the bank that he/ she has deposited the fee in our account.
- Fees once deposited is non-refundable & non-transferable.
- DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT THRU EMAIL, Post or COURIER
- Scanned (soft) copy of recent passport size photograph
- ID (Identity) Proof containing address For example any one scanned photo-copy of
Driving License, Ration Card, Passport, Office I Card or other proof)
- Self attested Copy of proof of date of birth, like scanned copy of Matriculation
Certificate/ Mark sheet/ certificate of highest academic/ technical qualification.
- Within 48 hours from receipt of the fee, we shall mail the aspirants’ ‘PRN’ (Permanent Registration Number)’ which should be used in each correspondence/ answer sheets.
- The students shall receive the following documents online
- ‘Letter of Permanent Registration Number’,
- Confirmation of Receipt of Course Fee,
Each course is available in English & Hindi languages only.
From 3rd. day of mailing your ‘PRN’ we shall start sending the reading material online or through courier as opted by the student. These are easy, precise, to-the-point & simple black & colored text chapters which is called ‘Modules’. The flow of study shall be as cited below:-
- STUDY PROCESS
- First day students will receive ‘Module-1’
- The third day students receive ‘Module-2’, Question Paper of Module-1 & Guidelines
to proceed further i.e. how to write answers,
- You are required to write the answers & send us/ mail/ courier as may be
- Within 24 hours from receiving your answer sheets, we shall mail the next Module 3
& Question Paper of Module-2
- The above procedure shall continue till completion of the course & with the last
Module you shall receive the final question paper including the last module.
- All courses are very flexible in terms of time period. Hence if we do not receive
answer sheet to any Module, we assume that student is busy in some other priority
/ urgency, hence we hold the next Module & question paper, till we receive the same.
Then the procedure re-starts.
- Thus, if the student has some personal causes, he can complete a course in
extended period also. Thus, all the courses are very flexible. But the student is
allowed to complete a course within the maximum time period mentioned along with
the details of each programme. (See next page), after which the course shall
automatically break & will re-start after depositing the then existing full fee.
- In case if a student feels any problem in understanding the text/ contents/ meaning
etc of any module, he/ she may write thru mail also and our faculty shall address/
respond to the query within 24 hours or after taking a prior appointment thru email
student may directly call the Director- Dr. Anand Bhardwaj on his personal mobile
number 9811656700 between 9 PM to 10 PM as per Indian time. Students from
overseas (abroad) must check their time best suited mutually.
- ‘Video Conferencing facility’ To simulate & create a classroom environment, we provide ‘Video Conferencing facility’ also to all students for face-to-face interaction. For this facility no extra charges are to be paid. But one has to have any such software and hardware like ‘Skype’ or ‘Google-talk’ with Camera, Mike & Speakers installed on the computer. For this, students are required to send a request on email so that a comfortable time can be communicated. Normally this facility is available on all Sundays between 8.30 To 10.30 PM or it may be on any other time & day as per mutually suitable schedule.
- PROCEDURE OF EVALUATION
- Checking of Answer Sheets is a regular activity. The percentage of marks is divided into ‘A+’, ‘A’, ‘B’,‘C’ & ‘D’ Grade. For ‘D’ grade, the student is asked to re-submit the answer sheets of that/ those module/s in which he/she secured the least marks.
- Improvement: One can re-submit the answer sheets for improvement of the ‘Garde’.
- Each student is essentially required to undergo Viva through telephone, chatting or video conferencing any comfortable day & mutually suitable time on completion of the course. This is done to ensure that the student has really got command on what he/ she has been taught. Viva carries 25% weightage.
- Then IIVC prepares a comprehensive mark sheet & on the basis of marks obtained, the grades are given to the students.
- Within 2 days from the date of ‘Viva’ the ‘Certificate of Completion of the course is Courier/ sent thru Dak/ post.
- ‘Certificate of Excellence’ is awarded to the top three students of the year/session.
- You can open the website for Vastu Courses Fee, Fees for Vastu Learning, Vastu Training, Vastu institutes & Best Vastu College in city, Vastu training in Delhi, Vastu courses in Hindi. We do not provide Vastu training on site.