For students from India
One can pay through account payees cheque/ Demand Draft/ Pay-order/ Cash/ Bank deposit system in which one can deposit the required fee in his city in Axis Bank nearest branch in the S/B Account of Dr. Anand Bhardwaj, AXIS Bank Saving Bank Account Number: 039010100050254 payable at “FARIDABAD (Haryana). In bank deposit method, within 1 hour from the time of depositing the required fees in our account, we shall get the message from the bank that the particular person has deposited the course fees, and you become the registered student of IIVC, India.
You can pay by any one of the following mode of payment.
- Through online transfer from your account to our account. For Payment from Other Bank To My A/C in Axis Bank From any City is Called RTGS ot NEFT Number is UTIB0000039. This is Also Known as UTR Code Which is : UTIB0000039. Branch Code Number is 00039 & my account number is 039010100050254. Account name is Anand Bhardwaj
- or you can immediate transfer fee from your Axis Bank account to my Axis Bank Account for which you shall need MICR Code of our AXIS Bank branch Sector-7, Ballabgarh, Faridabad Which is : 110211005 for Axis Bank Branch Address Sec. 7, Ballabhgarh, Faridabad. Branch Code Number is 00039 & my account number is 039010100050254. Account name is Anand Bhardwaj
- you can deposit fee in CASH or online in our account number 039010100050254 in AXIS bank in the name of Anand Bhardwaj in your city or
- through account payees cheque in favour of Dr Anand Bhardwaj or
through DD in favour of Dr Anand Bhardwaj and payable at Ballabhgarh, Faridabad (Haryana) Pin 121006,
For students from other countries of the world
Just mail us the form duly filled in and put your query. Normally in case of sending the currency in Indian rupees is done through depositing the fees in Western Union account, which can easily be deposited by the overseas students in their country and email us the unique MTCN number. By quoting that secret MTCN number, we can receive the amount in Indian currency. One can send the fees through ‘Personal Cheque”, Bankers’ Cheque or IMO (International Money Order) also. There are several other ways also to deposit the fees and one can adopt any easy/ feasible method.
by any one of the following mode of payment.
- You can send thru Western Union money transfer system,
- you can deposit fee in our account number 039010100050254 in AXIS bank in your city or
- through online transfer from your account to our account. For Payment from Other Bank To My A/C in Axis Bank From any City is Called RTGS Number UTIB 0000039. This is Also Known as UTR Code Which is : UTIB 0000039
- or you can immediate transfer fee from your Axis Bank account to my Axis Bank Account for which you shall need MICR Code of our AXIS Bank branch Sector-7, allabhgarh, Faridabad Which is : 110211005 for Axis Bank Branch Address Ballabhgarh, Sector 7, Faridabad (Haryana) India Pin: 121006
- You can also send fees through Paypal using our email: email@example.com
- Few Countries may need more codes to transfer amount in Dollars:
Here is the detail of those codes to ENSURE CORRECT AND PROMPT CREDIT TO OUR ACCOUNT WE RECOMMEND THAT REMITTERS ROUTE FUNDS ELECTRONICALLY IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:
Payment to be made to: JP Morgan Chase Bank, SWIFT : CHASUS33 …….. for credit to 001-1-407376, Axis Bank Ltd., Mumbai (India)….. for further credit to AXISINBB039, Axis Bank Ltd., Ballabhgarh Branch …. Ultimate beneficiarty Account No. 039010100050254, Name Anand Bhardwaj, Branch: Ballabhgarh
Refund of Fees
The fees once paid by the student is non-refundable and non transferable.
The Permanent Registration Number (PRN)
The Permanent Registration Number (PRN) is a unique number of each student that refers the enrolment/ membership/ Admission number of the student and the data is maintained on the basis of Registration cum Admission number. So this particular number has to be remembered by the students and in each correspondence, he should refer/ quote this number.
Procedure of Admission To Next/ Higher Level
- If the student is willing to get admission to the next ‘LEVEL’, he/she is required to deposit the fees & send a mail to us. No need to fill-up the form again.
- The PRN (Permanent Registration Number) shall continue as the same.
- No need to re-submit any document.
- Procedure for all the courses is the same as mentioned above.
- In ‘LEVEL-3’ if feasible, we prefer you to practically experience one on-site Vastu survey with Dr. Anand Bhardwaj, so that after completing the ‘Professional Course” students can also work as a Professional Vastu Consultant independently with full confidence in their professional life too.
Up-to 3 times of the stipulated time period. For example if the student is busy in some other most urgent persona work, on tour, unwell, preparing for other exam or busy in any emergency etc. he can send the response to the question paper after that. Hence, all the programmes are FLEXIBLE in time limit. But each student is expected to complete the course/ Level within triple period of its time period. It implies that 1 month course can be completed in maximum 3 months, 2 months course in 6 months & 3 months course in 9 months. Failing to adhere to it, the same course shall be discontinued & can be re-started by paying 50% course fee only.
- After successful completion of each course, the students would be awarded the ‘Certificate’ issued by the ‘International Institute of Vaidic Culture’, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi-110076 (INDIA), under the signatures and seal of Dr. Anand Bhardwaj, DIRECTOR-IIVC, New Delhi.
- Normally within 2 days from the date of ‘Viva’ the ‘Certificate of Completion of the course is sent thru Dak/ post/ Courier.
- The theme, size, design and color of certificate of each Level is designed different to differentiate the ‘Level’
- The Certificate can be sent through courier or the candidate may himself receive the same in person in the convocation ceremony, which is informed in time. Convocation depends upon the total number of pass-out and interested students.
International Institute of Vaidic Culture, 12, DDA Market, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi-110076 (INDIA) is an autonomous, self financed, private and registered organization under the Registration Act, 1908, Govt. Of NCT Delhi, India, for the purposes of study & research and development activities, hence it is an autonomous body, not working under any University. All the courses and certificates are designed by IIVC itself and it is not liable to operate under the control and guidance of any national or international body/ university or institute.
Awarding the Certificates
The convocation ceremony is held time to time and the date of such event is intimated to all pass-out students minimum 1 month in advance, but if the student desires to get the certificate at his address, it can be sent through post/ courier without any extra charges however, if one desires to receive the certificate in person or in convocation ceremony, he/she has to arrange the journey, stay, boarding, lodging, transport etc. on his personal costs and responsibility.
Honour to Meticulous Students
In addition to the normal “Certificate of Completion”, the “Certificate of Merit” is extended to the outstanding students who got A+ grade.
Students securing 1st., 2nd. & 3rd. positions in one academic year are honored with special medals.
Any alteration, extension, discontinuation, pause etc. of any type in any course or its time period or else…. are on the total discretion of Director of IIVC and bounding to all aspirants/ students.
Here are details on Vastu Courses Fee, Fees for Vastu Learning, Vastu Training, Vastu institutes & Best Vastu College in your city. We also told about Vastu training in Delhi, Vastu courses in Hindi & in English too.